Designed by: Antonio Citterio
Manufactured by: Arclinea
Convivium is open living space, a kitchen as an organised area, where solutions are the outcome of their location, the true centre for rapport between the cook and the others.
Doors: Glossy white lacquered Elegant
Worktop: Glossy white Quarzo Tech, 20 cm thick, with built-in 4-burner Domino hob in stainless steel.
Ceiling-mounted hood built into a plasterboard structure.
Wall of tall units: centrally built-in 60 cm tall MAC (Mini Appliances Container) on 126 cm
Tall units either side with pocket recessed door system and glossy white pocket handles.
- Five-burner hob and cast iron pan-rack,
- Sink: professional single-basin,
- Waste bin: flush-mounted
- Hide hood for top in tempered glass with LED lighting, complete with Totem plug-socket element.
- With laser edging and controls on the Totem plug socket element: Warming top (heats up to 40°C) and Cooling top (chills to 4°C)
- Multi induction cooking system, hide sink, vertical dishwarmer (temperature adjustable from 30°C to 50°C)
- Electric pull-out table with touch controls and two positions: complete (table) and partial (snack bar)
- Wine storage unit featuring flush door with Stopsol double-glazing and magnetic seal.
- Above the island, the double stainless steel shelf, comprising adjustable tie-rods, integrated lighting system, food warmer and indoor miniature greenhouse, here in the version combined with the ceiling-mounted extraction unit.
The slatted teak table continues the linear outline.
“Office” version of the Convivium island, with stainless steel Elegant doors, Up-Down table with teak slatted surface and solid wood edging.
Attached to the island, the external part of the table rests on a telescopic leg in stainless steel.